Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Whats in a title

As of late, I have been spending a fair bit of time looking and reading a lot of blogs about running.  In general, I have found then to be a wealth if information, mostly about upcoming races and to some degree a on training.  I have several that I follow almost daily- if you expect this much detail from this blog, good luck.  I will use this for the most part as a way to post race results.  Back to the title.  As with most, I was looking for something that was distilled a lot about running down into a couple of words.  I have noticed that there is a lot of stuff out there on the WWW about training, planning, eating, gear and the list goes on.  In the end, to be a better runner you must.....................................................................................just run

No comments:

Post a Comment